Foam Inserts for USPS Flat Rate Boxes
Control shipping costs with multi-purpose soft foam inserts designed to fit large USPS Flat Rate boxes, which are available at no charge from your local Post Office.
- Combine your "If it fits, it ships" USPS Large Flat Rate Box with a Plastifoam foam lining to help guarantee damage-free arrival. Ships at a fixed cost, regardless of weight or USA delivery address.
- Foam inserts protect fruit, apples, jams, honey, cheese, maple syrup, etc. while in transit.
- Two layers of attractive white, yellow, green or purple foam inserts with removable cutouts hold up to
18 apples or may be used with up to 6 conversion for other products.
- Standard lead times for shipping are 3-5 working days.
- Custom inserts can be made to order in minimum quantities to fit any USPS Flat Rate box size.
Made in USA at the Plastifoam division of Index Packaging, Inc.
Flat Rate Box Inserts Pricing
|Description||25 Sets||50 Sets||100 Sets||250 Sets||500 Sets|
|Large Flat Rate Box white foam
|Large Flat Rate Box green foam
|Large Flat Rate Box purple foam
+ Freight on all orders
Minimum quantity 25 sets: available as complete sets only
Inside box dimension: 12" x 12" x 5 1⁄2". Hole size is 2 3⁄4". (9 holes and 3 conversions per foam layer)
Start your order here!
After receiving your order, we will contact you to determine the best method of shipping, based on the quantity ordered and your location. Final billing will take place at that time. Standard lead times for shipping are 3-5 working days.