Convoluted Foam for Packaging & Shipping
We fabricate custom convoluted foam box inserts (also known as egg-crate foam) for a variety of shipping and packaging applications to your specs. Made in the USA in NH manufacturing facilities.
Convoluted foam made from polyurethane is lightweight, absorbs shock, and recovers its shape quickly.
- Ideal for protecting delicate and lightweight objects
- Open-cell foam comes in a variety of densities and colors
- Abrasion resistant
- Easily die cut into pads, shapes, liners and convoluted foam sheets
- Available as anti-static foam or ESD foam for packaging electronics and shipping instruments
- Convoluted and egg crate foam package liners
- Polyurethane pads and custom die cut shapes
We can recommend the best packing foam density based upon:
- The size, weight and fragility of your product
- Handling and transportation conditions
- Cushioning requirement calculations
- Vibration assessments
- Product design considerations
Order pre-cut sheets up to 24 x 24" online, in-stock and ready to ship today!
For custom sizes call Tammy at 603-641-9814 ext. 352 or email using the form.