Polyurethane foam is soft, lightweight, absorbs shock, and recovers its shape quickly.
- Ideal for protecting delicate and lightweight objects
- Open-cell foam, available in a variety of densities and colors
- Abrasion resistant
- Easily die cut into pads, shapes, sheets, liners
- Available as ESD and anti-static foam for packaging electronics and shipping sensitive instruments
- Convoluted and egg crate foam makes excellent package liners
Plastifoam offers free advice and can recommend the best polyurethane foam for your product! Contact us now for fast assistance.